Benefits of Society Partner Membership
Organizations that are directly related to, or operating as a supporting partner with an AZA-accredited member, are eligible to join as an AZA Society Partner member.
As a Society Partner, AZA membership recognizes the valuable contributions and commitment as a supporting partner with your local AZA-Accredited aquarium or zoo. Membership provides access and eligibility to serve in a leadership role within the AZA community.
Society Partner members shall not hold or own animals except as an official function with an associated AZA-Accredited member.
Annual dues for the Society Partner Membership are $575 and include the following benefits:
Stay informed about the zoo and aquarium professional community with a member-exclusive subscription to AZA’s Connect magazine
- Keep the zoo and aquarium community informed about your organization, with eligibility to purchase one-time use mailing labels (one free set per year upon request)
- Primary Contact receives exclusive invitations to the Directors' Dinner at the AZA Annual Conference and the Directors’ Policy Conference
- New member announcement to AZA community in Connect magazine
- Exclusive digital advertising opportunities, print discounted rates, and access to event sponsorships
- Eligibility for employees to serve as officers in AZA Animal Programs
- Appear among the ‘who’s who’ of zoo and aquarium professionals and supporters with a listing in the AZA Online Member Directory – available to be viewed at any time by more than 6,000 members!
- Network with your peers on the AZA Network, a private social networking community bringing together individuals to share knowledge, best practices, and experiences
- Primary Contact is able to connect with fellow leaders in the Director's Community on the AZA Network
- Primary Contact will have access to members-only website content, including up-to-date numbers for some of the most widely used AZA statistics and benchmarking reports
- Company listing as Society Partner on the AZA website
- AZA Society Partner recognition certificate
Download an application (PDF) and apply for Society Partner membership.