View the 2023 Chart and locate your home zoo or aquarium where you are a member to see if they participate in the AZA Reciprocal Admissions Program.
Zoos and aquariums listed on the 2023 Reciprocal Admissions List have agreed to participate from March 2022 to March 2023.
Occasionally, zoos and aquariums are added to this list during the year. Please check the AZA Web site for the most current list.
PLEASE NOTE – Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, it is at the discretion of the participating zoo or aquarium as to whether they will be able to honor entrance benefits during this time.
- Members will be required to show proof of zoo or aquarium membership.
- Reciprocity applies to admission to the main facility during normal operating days and hours.
- Reciprocity may exclude special exhibits or events requiring an additional fee.
- Reciprocity does not limit the number of visits to any particular zoo or aquarium.
- The number of visitors admitted with a family membership may vary depending on the zoo or aquarium visited
AZA is not responsible for changes to participating zoos and aquariums' policies.
AZA cannot mediate reciprocity disputes between participating zoos and aquariums.
Please call each individual zoo or aquarium BEFORE your visit to confirm the latest details and restrictions!