AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums, Certified Related Facilities, Commercial Members, and Conservation Partners may post free unlimited online job listings as a member benefit. Non-members can purchase job listings. How to post a job
Interested in a career in AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums? Learn more about types of zoo and aquarium jobs and relevant education programs in our career center.
The Education Intern will assist the Education Department with curriculum development, teaching programs and administrative support of school programs, family programs, and volunteer programs.
• Assist Aquarium educators in teaching school programs and family programs for all ages
• Assist Educators with volunteer continuing education class development, path interpretation, Guide training, and Training Manual revisions
• Assist with the design and preparation of program related materials, props or graphics
Requested Job Requirements:
• Knowledge of basic PC and Apple office programs, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Willing to teach and conduct public presentations with or without a microphone about a variety of topics.
Experience with and enjoy working with children, families, adults and varied audiences with varied backgrounds and abilities. Requested Job Requirements: Ability to work 5-8 hour shifts between 8:00 AM-8:00 PM, 16-24 hours per week (including weekends and holidays). Ability to lift 50+ lbs
Email a cover letter, resume and 3 references to Colleen Shipley at ckjenkins@Ldry.com
Downtown Aquarium700 Water StDenver, CO 80211
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.