AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums, Certified Related Facilities, Commercial Members, and Conservation Partners may post free unlimited online job listings as a member benefit. Non-members can purchase job listings. How to post a job
Interested in a career in AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums? Learn more about types of zoo and aquarium jobs and relevant education programs in our career center.
The Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center is seeking an innovative, positive and communicative individual to lead the Center’s education department forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Natural Resources, Environmental Education, Biology or similar
- Experience in interpretation and public education
- Experience in program development
- Excellent customer service and public speaking skills
- Management experience
- Must be flexible to work weekends and holidays; must be able to work outdoors in a variety of environmental conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds; must be able to shovel snow
- Valid driver’s license
$40 - 45,000/year depending on experience; competitive benefits package with generous time off
- Mail your cover letter and resume to Kevin Murphy, Chief Operating Officer, Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, 201 S. Canyon P.O. Box 996, West Yellowstone, MT 59758
- Email your cover letter and resume to Kevin Murphy, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com
Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center201 S. Canyon, P.O. Box 996 West YellowstoneWest Yellowstone, MT 59758Phone: 406-646-7001Fax: 406-646-7004
Visit our website
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.