AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums, Certified Related Facilities, Commercial Members, and Conservation Partners may post free unlimited online job listings as a member benefit. Non-members can purchase job listings. How to post a job
Interested in a career in AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums? Learn more about types of zoo and aquarium jobs and relevant education programs in our career center.
The Director of Service Accounts primary responsibilities are to oversee, manage, and grow Tenji’s aquarium service department. This includes hiring and supervising aquarium maintenance and service staff, maintaining client and in-house aquarium systems, budget management, compliance with organization policies, timeliness of all construction services, and maintaining excellent relations with clients and vendors.
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years in the aquarium industry with 3+ years managing high end aquarium service accounts and staff
• Proven aquarist skills for building and maintaining complex aquariums systems, including live coral and live plant systems (provide photo examples)
• Proficiency in the use of computers:
o Word Processing
• Thorough understanding of aquarium life support systems and their various components
• Understanding of plumbing materials and methods
• Connections in the aquarium industry, including materials and livestock vendors
• Experience with quarantine and disease treatment protocols
• Experience working with various trades, including:
• Personal characteristics:
o Communicate effectively
o Self motivated
o Problem solver
o Make decisions
• SCUBA certified
• Valid driver’s license
Email ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenji Aquarium Design + Build125 Ocean View Blvd, Suite 212Pacific Grove, CA 93950Phone: 8314019551
Visit our website
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.