AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums, Certified Related Facilities, Commercial Members, and Conservation Partners may post free unlimited online job listings as a member benefit. Non-members can purchase job listings. How to post a job
Interested in a career in AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums? Learn more about types of zoo and aquarium jobs and relevant education programs in our career center.
Please see website
The Facilities Manager supports the mission of the International Crane Foundation (ICF) by providing leadership and oversight for the Facilities Department. This position supervises and coordinates activities of staff and contractors engaged in general maintenance, repair and landscape activities for a 200-acre plus facility that is open seasonally to the public. In addition, this position provides project management for on-site construction and remodeling projects, sustainability initiatives and prairie restoration activities. The incumbent supervises two Facilities Technicians.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Verbal communication skills, including speaking clearly and persuasively; and listening effectively.
· Acceptable valid state driver’s license and driving record.
· Attentive to detail and thoroughness.
· Ability to work the number and schedule of hours needed to accomplish assigned tasks and regular job responsibilities, including weekends and holidays.
· Work as a constructive member of a team, including the free sharing of information and technical expertise as needed.
· Demonstrate respect and sensitivity for others (including the cranes); inspire trust; and work with integrity.
· Quickly, effectively, and continually adapt to changes in work environment and duties, processes, and technologies.
Physical abilities and work environment:
The physical abilities and work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* * *
Compensation and benefits: ICF offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
To apply for this position: Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list subject: Facility
ICF is an equal opportunity employer
Great Atmosphere of dedicated staff. Good salary and benefit package
Send Resume to email@example.com
International Crane FoundationE11376 Shady Lane RdBaraboo, WI 53913Phone: 608-356-9465
Visit our website
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.