AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums, Certified Related Facilities, Commercial Members, Conservation Partners and Society Partners may post free unlimited online job listings as a member benefit. Non-members can purchase job listings. How to post a job
Interested in a career in AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums? Learn more about types of zoo and aquarium jobs and relevant education programs in our career center.
This position takes a holistic view of program operations management within the Zoological Society of Milwaukee’s (ZSM) conservation education department. This role ensures that critical training, technology and administrative infrastructure is in place to support all conversation education programs. In addition, this person manages the conservation careers pathway, supervising interns and engaging volunteers in support of the ZSM mission to educate people about the importance of wildlife and animals and support the Milwaukee County Zoo (MCZ).
• Bachelor’s degree in education, business management, non-profit management or related field.
• Two or more years’ experience with volunteer management, resource management, and/or process management.
• Minimum two years of leadership experience, with a demonstrated ability to manage complex projects, improve processes, produce high quality products, lead and collaborate with people and get results from teams.
• A high degree of technological savvy and the ability to train others in technological skills
• Proven ability to work independently and in teams.
• Proven ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of and strong interest in adult training and learning principles and practices; process improvement principles and practices; and career pipelines and career development
• Demonstration of excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; Spanish or second language fluency a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; proficiency in additional collaboration platforms, CRMs (experience with Tessitura a plus), and resource scheduling tools preferred.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license, personal vehicle and adequate car insurance with the ability to frequently travel to program sites, meetings and professional opportunities (with occasional out-of-town and overnight commitments).
• Ability to become CPR/1st Aid certified within 6 months of employment; annual recertification required.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including 1-3 weekend days per month.
Commensurate with experience
Click here to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=72678&clientkey=D291F336EBD5260AD0DE08F024E6D6A3&session_nonce=fd3ad3596b902dab380d0134fc659f1d
Zoological Society of MilwaukeeZoological Society, 10005 W. Bluemound RdMilwaukee, WI 53226Phone: 414-258-5058 x433
Visit our website
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.