AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums, Certified Related Facilities, Commercial Members, and Conservation Partners may post free unlimited online job listings as a member benefit. Non-members can purchase job listings. How to post a job
Interested in a career in AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums? Learn more about types of zoo and aquarium jobs and relevant education programs in our career center.
Leads all programs and activities within the education department that include student oriented programming, interpretive programming, as well as family oriented programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Biology, Zoology, Environmental Science, or related is preferred but all degrees will be considered.
• Associates degree or college credit with 1+ years of paid experience in the realm of formal or informal education, child care, university, or camp settings will be considered on a case by case basis.
• Experience working with children required.
• Public speaking experience strongly preferred.
• Must be comfortable working with and around animals.
• Must understand interpretive and informal education.
• Knowledge and proficiency of Windows operating systems, Outlook, and all Microsoft Office applications required.
Email cover letter AND resume to Education Manager at email@example.com
Caldwell ZooPO Box 4785 TylerTyler, TX 75712Phone: 9035930121
Visit our website
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.