AZA Commercial Membership is available for companies and consultants who provide products and services to zoos and aquariums. Commercial members have access to a variety of programs to enhance their ability to reach zoo/aquarium professionals. Commercial members also receive timely and critical information for achieving a better understanding of the needs, issues, and trends of the zoo and aquarium field and are encouraged to take full advantage of all of the benefits AZA membership has to offer.
Annual dues for the Commercial Membership are $1500 and include the following benefits:
- Stay informed about the zoo and aquarium professional community with a member-exclusive subscription to AZA’s Connect magazine
- Keep the zoo and aquarium community informed about your organization, with eligibility to purchase one-time use mailing labels (one free set per year upon request)
- Receives discounts on conference registration and exhibiting fees at the AZA Mid-Year Meeting and Annual Conference
- New member announcement to AZA community in Connect magazine
- Receive AZA's monthly Commercial Member Insight e-Newsletter
- Access to broader partnerships (Commercial Member Engagement Council) and event sponsorship opportunities
- Exclusive digital advertising opportunities and print discounted rates
- Post unlimited job openings on AZA's job board at no charge
- Placement in the AZA Marketplace-Online Buyer’s Guide
- Access to AZA-accredited member Requests for Proposal (RFP) distribution service
- Free and discounted admissions to participating AZA-Accredited zoos and aquariums
- Members-only access to web content
- Zoo/Aquarium News - Press Room Postings
- AZA commercial member logo use
- Certificate to recognize your company as an AZA Commercial member
Download an application (PDF) to join. Are you a consultant or with a smaller company? AZA offers a Micro-Enterprise discounted category for qualifying companies. Contact Jessica Heckendorn to determine eligibility.
To request any of the member benefits listed above, please contact AZA Membership Services.