Organization: Vulcan, Inc.
Location: Seattle, WA, us
Job or Internship: Job
Vulcan Inc. is hiring a Philanthropic Sr. Project Developer, Wildlife to bring vision, imagination and entrepreneurial capability to create a portfolio of projects that catalyzes solutions to address our most pressing global issues. This position will have a firm grasp of the changing landscape of wildlife conservation practices, habitat restoration and protection, community connectivity and impacts of climate change on species health. The ideal candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution and 10 plus years relevant experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of effectiveness of current efforts in habitat, wildlife, climate and community development.
• Significant experience in project development, project management, grant making, and/or operational role.
• Proven ability to distill large amounts of information into actionable plans that receive funding approval for specific projects.
• Experience developing budgets and work plans, negotiation of contracts, allocation and tracking of expenses, and reporting.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Contact Abby Lee at AbbyLe@vulcan.com with cover letter and resume.