Organization: Dallas Zoo Management, Inc.
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Job or Internship: Job
Observe and monitor children in an after camp setting at the Dallas Zoo or Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park. Summer schedule will be Monday-Friday afternoons, up to 20 hours/week. Candidates must be available beginning June 17th through August 16th. This is a non benefited, seasonal position.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organization of indoor and outdoor activities, games, and crafts.
• Administering snacks.
• Responsible for cleaning up materials and supplies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School diploma.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
• Must be able to work outside.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• At least one year of experience working with children (ages 3-13) in a child care setting is preferred.
Successful candidates must pass pre-employment drug screening, background check and TB test.
Join the Dallas Zoo Management, Inc. community to experience a unique, challenging and rewarding career. If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All applicants MUST place job code ACINST in the subject line to be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam era.