Job Postings for AZA Members
Posting Jobs Online
AZA-accredited zoos and aquariums, Certified Related Facilities, Commercial Members, and Conservation Partners may post free unlimited online job listings as a member benefit. Primary Contacts from these organizational member categories, as well as Individuals from their organizations with access privileges, are eligible to post. Individual AZA members may not post jobs. Here’s how:
- Primary Contacts and Individuals from their organization with the job postings access privileges, are eligible to post by logging in using their personal account. The login can be located at the top of the page, or by clicking here. Not sure if you have access privileges? Check with your organization's Primary Contact or contact AZA's Membership Services Department.
- Click on View / Edit / Delete My Listings in the navigation menu on the left and fill in the form.
- Make sure you pick an expiration date and click the Submit button. Your job will appear immediately in the job listings.
- You can also edit and delete previously posted jobs.
Advertising Jobs in CONNECT Magazine
AZA Members may also purchase job advertising in CONNECT Magazine. Please contact Tim Lewthwaite, (301) 562-0777 x253 for more information.
Job Postings for Non-Members
Non-members may purchase online job advertising at a rate of $250 per listing per month (minimum charge of $250).
Job postings submitted by non-members will be reviewed before posting. AZA reserves the right in AZA's sole discretion to reject or accept certain advertisements.
How to Submit a Job
Please include ALL of the following information in the order shown below. You may send this information in the body of an email or as an attachment:
- position title
- name of hiring organization
- web address of hiring organization, if applicable
- location of job
- job description
- contact name, phone, and email address for more information, if applicable
- instructions for sending applications with mailing address, fax, and email address as appropriate
- web address for downloading application. if applicable
- number of months this job listing should run (minimum of one month)
- name, address, and phone number of person who should receive the invoice
Send the job listing and billing information to Tim Lewthwaite.
When the job is posted, we will send you an email with the link to the listing and the expiration date.
Contact Tim Lewthwaite or call 301-562-0777 x253.