Call for Papers Now Open!
Interested in speaking at the Annual Conference? Have a great idea to share? The Call for Papers is now open. The deadline for submissions is Friday, April 17th.
See You in Salt Lake City!
Be sure to mark your calendar for the 2015 AZA Annual Conference in Salt Lake City, September 17-21, hosted by Utah's Hogle Zoo. Registration and housing will open in mid-April.
Please be aware, these dates are not the typical pattern of an AZA Annual Conference. Tentative schedule is:
- Wednesday, September 16 - Accreditation Hearings
- Thursday, September 17 - Accreditation Hearings; Committee and Animal Program Meetings
- Friday, September 18 - Accreditation Hearings; Committee and Animal Program Meetings; Icebreaker
- Saturday, September 19 - Opening General Session; Exhibit Hall Open; Concurrent Sessions
- Sunday, September 20 - General Session; Concurrent Sessions; Honors & Awards Lunch; Exhibit Hall Open; Poster Reception
- Monday, September 21 - Concurrent Sessions; Zoo Day at Utah's Hogle Zoo
Have questions about the Annual Conference? Contact Cheryl Wallen, Meeting Planner.
Sponsorship and Exhibiting
Exhibit sales will open in mid April for tenured exhibitors, then progress to new exhibitors in May 2015. Pricing and more information will be available closer at the beginning of April. To view last year's 2014 Annual Conference prospectus, please click here.
Have questions on exhibiting or sponsoring? Contact Gina Velosky, Manager of Business Development & Marketing.
Upcoming Annual Conferences
September 17-21, 2015
Salt Lake City, UT
Hosted by Utah's Hogle Zoo
September 7-11, 2016
San Diego, CA
Hosted by San Diego Zoo Global and SeaWorld San Diego
September 9-13, 2017
Hosted by the Indianapolis Zoo
September 23-27, 2018
Hosted by the Seattle Aquarium and Woodland Park Zoo
If you are interested in hosting an upcoming AZA Meeting, please contact the AZA Meetings Department.