AZA Membership Benefits for Conservation Partners
AZA fosters strength and unity in the zoo and aquarium community, setting high standards in animal care and conservation, research, and quality educational experiences for more than 175 million visitors a year. AZA and its’ members share a common commitment and passion for the zoo and aquarium community, wildlife and nature.
AZA Conservation Partners represent AZA-Accredited Institution member societies and associated organizations, professional societies, conservation organizations, universities, some government entities and other non-profits. Conservation Partners have access to the following AZA services through their organization’s membership.
Conservation Partner Organizational Benefits
- With a tremendous interest in animals by the public, media and corporations, AZA’s marketing and communications programs are vital services for zoos and aquariums looking to boost visibility, attendance and sponsorship opportunities.
- AZA’s staff have specialized expertise and a national perspective, all available to AZA members.
- Network with peers on AZA's listserves - employees are eligible to join other individuals to share knowledge, best practices and experiences.
- Access members-only content at www.aza.org, including up-to-date numbers for some of the most widely used AZA statistics.
- Stay informed about the zoo and aquarium professional community with member-exclusive subscription to AZA’s CONNECT magazine.
- Receive discounts on conference registration (for up to three staff), advertising and exhibit fees at the AZA Mid-Year MeetingandAnnual Conference.
- Appear among the ‘who’s who’ of zoo and aquarium professionals and supporters with a listing in the AZA Online Membership Directory – available to be viewed at any time by more than 5,000 members!
Apply for Conservation Partner membership.