In the Collaborative Online Workspaces, AZA members can exchange information by contributing wiki articles, uploading documents, and participating in threaded discussion forums.
Any AZA-sponsored group can have a Workspace. Individual AZA member can join Workspaces. Membership in some Workspaces are limited to working members of the group; other Workspaces will be open to any member with an interest or need for help and information on that topic.
Workspaces on a variety of topics are under development. Questions? Contact the AZA Webmaster for more information.
Log in to your Workspaces using your AZA member login. Contact the Membership Service Department for help with your User ID and Password.
- AZA Committees (open to committee members):
Conservation Education Committee
Marketing Sponsorship Committee
Professional Development Committee
- Climate Initiative (open to members of the steering committee)
- Directors (open to zoo and aquarium directors)
- Professional Training Courses (open to February 2010 registrants)
The following Workspaces are open to all individual AZA members. You may already be signed up; so try logging in first. If not, we'll be happy to add you. Please contact AZA Webmaster if you'd like to join any of the following Workspaces.
- Collection Management (general resources; not Animal Programs)
- Diversity Committee Shared Resources
- Human Resources
- Research and Technology