©Joanne Marshall, Rosamond Gifford Zoo
Animal Programs Database
The AZA Animal Programs Database allows anyone to access general information about AZA's Taxon Advisory Groups (TAGs), Species Survival Plan® (SSP) Programs, Studbooks, the individual species included in these Animal Programs, and view Program Leader, Officer and Advisor contact information.
AZA members can log in to the AZA Animal Programs Database to gain access to more detailed Animal Program information and have the ability to download Institutional Representative (IR) lists and associated Final and Draft documents as well as log in to the
Program Leader Portal.
The AZA Animal Program Database allows Program Leaders to log into the Program Leader Portal to utilize all Program Leader and Institutional Liaison management tools. Program Leaders are able to:
- Designate new Animal Program Officers and Advisors.
- Update Program Officer and Advisor contact information.
- Upload Draft and Final documents.
- Download Animal Program Handbooks.
- Download a listing of Animal Program Designations
- Download other Animal Program related documents
Institutional Liaisons (ILs) also have the ability to log into the Institutional Liaison Page to directly:
- Designate new or change IRs.
- Add, remove, and manage Animal Program IRs.
Institutional Liaisons (ILs) can log in and use our convenient online form to add, edit, and remove their Institutional Representatives (IRs) and to assign them to specific Animal Programs.
- Download and save a copy of their IR list in Excel format.
* Please Note: Changes and uploaded documents will not be reflected in the AZA Animal Programs Database immediately but will be available within 2-3 business days.
We're here to help! Contact the AZA Conservation Department with any questions.