©Joanne Marshall, Rosamond Gifford Zoo
Animal Programs Database
The AZA Animal Programs Database allows anyone to access general information about AZA's Taxon Advisory Groups (TAGs), Species Survival Plan® (SSP) Programs, Studbooks, the individual species included in these Animal Programs, and view Program Leader, Officer and Advisor contact information.
AZA members can log in to the AZA Animal Programs Database to gain access to more detailed Animal Program information and have the ability to download Institutional Representative (IR) lists and associated Final and Draft documents.
Animal Program participants may also log into the Program Leader Portal to utilize all Animal Programs management tools. Members are able to:
- Download a list of all Institutional Liaisons (ILs).
- Download a list of TAG Chair contact information.
- Download Animal Program Handbooks.
- Download a listing of Animal Program Designations.
- Download other Animal Program related documents.
We're here to help! Contact the AZA Conservation Department with any questions.