Organization: Downtown Aquarium
Location: Denver, CO, United States
Job or Internship: Internship
The Education Intern will assist the Education Department with curriculum development, teaching and administrative support of School, Family, and Volunteer programs.
• Assist Aquarium educators in teaching School programs and Family programs for all ages
• Assist Educators with enrichment development, path interpretation, Guide training, and Training Manual revisions
• Assist with the design and preparation of program related materials, props, graphics and curriculum
• Assist with program registration and follow-up
Requested Job Requirements:
• Knowledge of basic PC and Apple office programs.
• Willing to teach and conduct public presentations with or without a microphone
• Experience working with children, families, adults and varied audiences
• Available on weekends and holidays
To get an application packet or more information please email Colleen Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org.