Organization: The Chicago Zoological Society
Location: Brookfield, IL, Country
Job or Internship: Job
The requirements for this position include:
• Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field, or equivalent combination of relevant training and/or experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years food service supervisory experience required.
• Must be able to obtain food service sanitation certificates as required by city, county, and state within one year of hire date and maintain thereafter.
• Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills required.
• Experience and/or ability to work and interact effectively with a diverse, multicultural audience.
• This is a full-time position, which routinely includes weekends, holidays, and occasional evening work.
The desirable/preferred qualifications include:
• Knowledge of budgeting/budget management preferred.
• Multilingual ability, Spanish fluency a plus.
The Chicago Zoological Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/V/D.
If interested in being considered for this opportunity, please visit the CZS Career Center to obtain more details about the position and to apply by submitting your profile. Please visit our website at www.czs.org/czs/careers. Please look for requisition 1223.