Organization: Downtown Aquarium
Location: Denver, CO, United States
Job or Internship: Internship
The Education Intern will assist the Education Department with curriculum development, teaching and administrative support of School, Family, and Volunteer programs.
• Assist Aquarium educators in teaching School programs and Family programs for all ages
• Assist Educators with enrichment development, path interpretation, Guide training, and Training Manual revisions
• Assist with the design and preparation of program related materials, props or graphics
• Assist with program registration and follow-up
Requested Job Requirements:
• Knowledge of word processing
• Willing to teach and conduct public presentations on a microphone
• Experience working with children, families and public of all ages.
• Available on weekends and holidays
Please email Colleen Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and an application packet.