Organization: Audubon Nature Institute
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Job or Internship: Internship
The Coastal Wildlife Center Intern will assist the Director and Program heads in the growth and development of the Coastal Wildlife Center initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Monitor News and Social Media outlets to keep informed of issues/events relating to the CWC's efforts.
• Develop daily briefings of events related to all CWC initiatives and programs.
• Maintain database of key government, media, and industry players.
• Assist in rebranding physical office space.
• Attend events for outreach and engagement.
• Research topics and prepare briefing memos.
• Assist with correspondence.
• Other duties as assigned.
*Intern is responsible for his/her own transportation.
To apply please send a resume and a cover letter to Sarah Gretchen, firstname.lastname@example.org