Organization: Aquarium of the Pacific
Location: Long Beach, California, United States
Job or Internship: Internship
Purpose: Provide administrative support for the Aquarium’s development department to maximize effective cultivation, stewardship, and revenue generating activities. This is a non-paid internship.
• Organizing and updating the development photo folder
• Periodic writing assignments
• Updating the Trustee Directory
• Evaluating new passive fundraising offers
• Assist with assembly and dissemination of development materials, packets,
or special mailings.
• General administrative work for the department
Time Commitment: Development interns are asked to commit to a minimum of 15 weeks and a total of 100 hours of service. Shift days, time, and length are variable and can be arranged with a supervisor.
• Strong computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Able to maintain strict confidentially regarding member information
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Able to work independently and to complete projects with a commitment to excellence.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
Interested and Qualified??? Feel free to submit an application on our website, link provided below. Applications will be accepted until July 31st.