Organization: Melbourne ZooJob Details
Location: Melbourne, Australia, International
Job or Internship: Job
- 3 ongoing Full Time positions
- Ability to use your exceptional leadership skills
- Opportunity to strategically have input into the Life Sciences department
Due to a restructure of the Life Sciences department 3 ongoing full time opportunities exist to work as a Precinct Manager (PM) within the Life Sciences Department at Melbourne Zoo.
The PM leads and manages an animal precinct. If you are interested in working in a close-knit team looking after the operations of the Life Sciences Department while having direct accountability for a Precinct, this could be the opportunity for you. Positions are available to lead the following 3 precincts: Elephants; Primates; and Birds & Native Mammals.
Zoos Victoria is seeking individuals who:
- Possess a high level of management and leadership experience
- Can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Will be a positive change agent with the ability to develop and implement innovative programs, including training and inspiring staff to embrace new approaches
- Will support the development of their team to ensure our vision to be the world's leading zoo-based conservation organisation is realised
The selection criteria are included in the attached position description.
Please submit a maximum 2-page cover letter, and resume by clicking on the "Apply for this job" link below.
Applications close Thursday 25th July 2013.
For further information, contact Hans van Weerd, General Manager Life Sciences Melbourne Zoo; +61 (03) 9285 9328 (except 23-26 July).
Location || |
Work Type: || |
Contact Details: || |
Hans Van Weerd
Contact Email || |
Applications Close On: || |
Position Description: ||
Position Description - Precinct Managers, Life Sciences - Melbourne Zoo