Organization: Museum of Science
Location: Boston, MA, United States
Job or Internship: Job
Advancement Associate (Part-time)
Museum of Science, Boston
Innovation and creativity come from the unique perspectives of a diverse staff. We value your perspective.
Directly supports the Sr. VP of Advancement to achieve the overall fundraising goals and assures the effective engagement of Trustees and Overseers to advance the Museum's mission.
• Represent and support Sr. VP, Advancement to internal and external audiences by assisting with day to day administrative duties, scheduling, meeting preparation, correspondence, electronic filing of contact reports, etc.
• Provide support for Campaign Executive Committee meetings by coordinating, attending, and recording meetings.
• Act as of point of contact to steward and meet needs of donors, colleagues, Trustees and Overseers
This position is part-time, 22 hours/week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Sr. Vice President, Advancement
• Bachelors of Science or Arts degree preferred.
• More than five years of executive administrative experience.
Non-Exempt (Hourly). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for part-time, non-exempt (hourly) staff include: free parking, T accessibility, 80 hours of paid time-off, medical insurance, retirement and savings plan, health care/dependent care flex spending plan, employee discounts, employee referral program, direct deposit, free admission, free Duck Tours, discounted movie passes, and much more!
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY IN OUR DIVERSE AND DYNAMIC WORK ENVIRONMENT, SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Human Resources Department
Museum of Science
Boston, MA 02114
Fax: (617) 589-0362
Visit www.mos.org/jobs for our most up-to-date employment listings. No phone inquiries, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted within two to four weeks of initial application. The Museum of Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.