Organization: Marineland Dolphin Adventure, a subsidiary of Georgia Aquarium
Location: St. Augustine, FL, United States
Job or Internship: Internship
Marineland internships are a wonderful opportunity for college students and graduates who wish to gain valuable experience in their desired career fields. Spaces are limited, so please read the information below carefully!
· Age 18 years or older
· Proof of U.S. citizenship, current green card or visa
· Satisfactory completion of a background check
· Positive attitude, good work ethic and an eagerness to learn
· Ability to work long periods of time outside in all weather conditions
· Willingness to follow the policies and procedures of Marineland
· Ability to attend all training courses and intern on a regular schedule for at least 3 months (see internship dates and hourly requirements below)
If you cannot commit to the hours required by the internship, we encourage you to apply to be a standard volunteer. All internships are unpaid and interns are responsible for their own food, housing and transportation.
If you would like to complete an internship for school credit, we require that you obtain aor to oversee your internship and the necessary paperwork from your school before completing our internship application.
For internship areas, dates,deadlines and to apply, please visit: